Renewing of the Mind pt 9

Tuesday night Bible study discussion archive. Feel free to view and comment on the studies posted here.
joannbkkpr

Renewing of the Mind pt 9

Post by joannbkkpr » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:10 pm

Chapter 8

Rehearse Your Celebration

(STEP 7)

Psalm 71:15-16 I will declare your righteousness and salvation every day, though I do not fully understand what the outcomes will be. Lord God, I will come in the power of your mighty acts, remembering your righteousness—yours alone.

Have Joyful Anticipation

You don’t need to have the outcome to feel joyful. Anticipation is defined as, “prospect, outlook, anticipation, foretaste means an advance realization of something to come,”
It’s okay to go ahead and get excited about what has already taken place in the spirit realm. When you prayed, God answered, and it is done. Get that in your spirit. It’s already done for you in the heavens.

You have faith right now. It’s your now faith that is the substance of your victory! Not the faith you will have after you receive what you prayed for, but the faith you have right now that it’s already done. Your faith is your evidence. Hold to that faith joyfully as you anticipate it materializing before your eyes.

God has given you an advance realization of the good things to come. He has given you a measure of faith. Your faith is a sneak peak of your breakthrough. That’s powerful. Really meditate on that for a minute. The measure of faith God gave you, is the answer to your prayer. If you have faith, you already have your breakthrough. Glory to God. That’s a reason to shout victory.

Rehearse Your Victory

How are you going to react when everything works out in your favor? What are you going to do? Say? How are you going to feel? That’s what I want you to rehearse.
When I finally received the great news that my mortgage modification has been approved after three denials, I was relieved, overjoyed, happy, and downright giddy.

I danced around my living room. I called one of my tribe members and testified. I shouted, “Thank you Jesus!” I even shed a tear.

Think of your reaction. Rehearse your victory speech. What does your testimony sound like? What are you going to Post, Snap, Tweet, or Chat about? Are you going to dance?

Whatever you are going to do, go ahead and do it now. Give God the gory now. Usher in the presence of God through your praise and watch how heaven and earth move in response to your faithful praise.

I know some of you may be in a difficult place. If you can’t bring yourself to dance, then just raise your hands to heave and say Thank you Jesus. Ask the Holy Spirit to guide you in to a
place of peace and open your heart to receive the healing love of God.

Maintain a Joyfully Eager Attitude as Much as Possible

Think of your breakthrough as a seven-figure, tax free check on its way to your address paid to the order of you – imagine that feeling of excited expectation. It’s arriving any day now and the only thig between you and that blessing is the time it takes for it to travel from its destination to you.

Or imagine someone you love dearly, but haven’t seen in many years, is coming to visit and will be arriving any minute. What does that feel like? Can you hardly contain yourself?

Practice those feelings. That’s how God wants you to feel about what’s in store for you. Stand on your faith. Walk it out through demonstration; conversations; and your imagination.

If it gets hard and you feel like you want to quit, pray. Ask the Holy Spirit for guidance. He’s your teacher and your guide. Ask for help and then pick yourself up and keep going.

Little by little you will become stronger. Your joy will return. The frown lines will lessen and you will smile again.

Testify of God’s Goodness

Let me encourage you to share your testimony. I don’t mean tell the world every detail of your person life; but do share the Good news about what God is doing or has done in your life.

The woman at the well told everyone about the man who cured her thirst. The lame mane testified of Jesus’ healing power. I’m testifying before you today. I was once depressed and emotionally drained. Now I’m strengthened and at peace.

Share your story. Don’t let your victory be locked away, but let it be a light that shines bright for the lost and hurting. I read this quote the other day, “Your story is the key that can unlock someone else’s prison.” (Unknown)

It is true that God will turn your test into a testimony. You may not feel like you have one yet and that’s okay. The more you walk by faith, the more miracles and favor you will experience.

Daniel 4:2 “I want you all to know about the miraculous signs and wonders the Most High God has performed for me.”

There’s going to come a time when you will have an opportunity to share the testimony that you rehearsed, and it will change someone’s life.