Joyful's Ponderings

Feel free to view , comment or ask a question on anyone of the posts in this thread.
Joyful

Re: Joyful's Ponderings

Post by Joyful » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:00 pm

I read this in a devotional today and it just caught my attention. I know what it is to stand on God's word and wait for him to bring the answer.
To stand and believe even though the enemy comes against us. God will be faithful. To do this takes courage, patience and determination in God's word to us.
It means you will not give up or give in to the tactics of the enemy but trust in God.
You may be in a situation today and do not know what to do. I encourage you to stand firm. Don't give the enemy any ground.But believe God will come through for you.
God bless you has you read this and have faith in God for the answer.

"Just Stand"

"Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand." Ephesians 6:13

Some times the only course of action you can take is to "just stand". When you have said all that can be said, when you have done all that you can do, when you have prayed all you know to pray, when you have fasted, when you have bound and loosened every thing that you are aware of, then you have reached the place where you have to "just stand".

At that point all you can do is just stand- stand on God's faithfulness, stand on His promises. When we know He has truly spoken to us, but we don't see any evidence or hope of the fulfillment of His word, we have to just stand. God is faithful. He is not a man that He should lie. He remains faithful even when we aren't. His word will not pass away. It will not return to Him empty. It will accomplish what He sends it to do.

Have you reached that place? There seems to be nothing else you can do? Then "just stand". Stand in faith on God's promises. Rest in Him. Stand still and see the salvation of the Lord.

Have a great day. When you have done all you can do, then "just stand".

LEM
CR Member
CR Member

Post by LEM » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:11 pm

Thank you for posting this.
".. these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: ... for our sins: and not for our's only, but also for the sins of the whole world." 1 John 2:1-2

Songbird81
CR Member
CR Member

Post by Songbird81 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:54 am

Thank-you for sharing Joyful, I needed this today.

I love you sister.

Songbird81

Joyful

Post by Joyful » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:09 pm

2 Chronicles 29:36 )
36 And Hezekiah rejoiced, and all the people, that God had prepared the people: for the thing was done suddenly.
The Lord can change us circumstances in a moment of time
But God will shoot an unexpected arrow at them; and suddenly shall they be wounded. (Psalm 64:7)
The enemies that come against us can be stopped suddenly.
Acts 12:7 (NIV)
7 Suddenly an angel of the Lord appeared and a light shone in the cell. He struck Peter on the side and woke him up. “Quick, get up!” he said, and the chains fell off Peter’s wrists.
God can deliver us suddenly when all looks hopeless.
11 While Zechariah 11 While Zechariah was in the sanctuary, an angel of the Lord appeared to him, standing to the right of the incense altar. 12 Zechariah was shaken and overwhelmed with fear when he saw him. 13 But the angel said, “Don’t be afraid, Zechariah! God has heard your prayer. Your wife, Elizabeth, will give you a son, and you are to name him John.

Elizabeth and Zacharias were well stricken in years and she was barren when “suddenly” an angel appeared saying that they would have a son .
. When God moves suddenly it can bring blessings we never dreamed of..

Always keep your faith because suddenly your circumstances can change. It can change SUDDENLY! God’s timing will be perfect.

Joyful

Post by Joyful » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:54 am

Good Morning. I just feel to pray for God's people today and for those who do not know Him personally.
Dear lord I thank you that we can bring all our needs to you in prayer. You know every detail of our lives. When you saw the woman at the well you knew her story. You knew all about her. That is comforting today to know God knows our story. And he is with us on this journey of faith.
You are indeed concerned about the details of our lives.
I bring the needs of your people to you today. I ask that you will meet that need of the one that is reading this right now.
I pray for Physically needs, financial, spiritual and emotional needs, and for relational needs of families.
Lord nothing is to hard for you. You made the sun, stars and even the winds obey your command you tell us in your word.
I pray for that one needs a breakthrough today. I pray for that one that feels their situation is hopeless. May they rise above their circumstances today.
I pray for that person today that feels alone and that no one cares. Surround each one with your presence and love at this time.
Your word tell us that you are Jehovah-Jireh, the God who provides. So we rest in you today and wait upon you.
We know your word tells us that we are to cast our cares upon you because you care for us. So however many times the enemy comes to us and tries to lie to us and tell us that nobody cares we know the truth of your word that you care for us and you are concerned for us and our needs today.
I also pray for the one that has not given their life to God yet. I pray that they will ask you into their heart and life. And that they will begin the journey of faith knowing God will be with them and guide them each day.
Lord bless all those who read this today in a special way. In Jesus name I ask . Amen

Joyful

Post by Joyful » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:57 pm

Isaiah 40:31 But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.
This scriptures tells us to keep going in hard circumstances Because God does not give up on us. God says we will soar!