This is the day

This forum is for posting some of your favorite daily devotionals.
Joyful

This is the day

Post by Joyful » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:19 pm

This is a place of peace and reflection. The Word of God is our mirror upon which we see ourselves. The Word of God is our wardrobe of which we dress ourselves. Every aspect of our lives should be touched by the very word that proceeds out of the mouth of the Lord. This is the time and the season to see ourselves in the manner that God has viewed us from the beginning. Now is the time to find your self in the Word.

This is the day that the Lord has made! I will rejoice and be glad in it!

Good morning! My prayer for today is that the Lord will immensely bless you throughout this day. I pray that every door that has been closed to you – keeping you from prospering in your body, in your mind, and in your spirit – be opened unto you on today. As the word declares, whatsoever we bind in the earth shall be bound in heaven and whatsoever we loose in the earth shall be loosed in heaven. So I declare that every opportunity that the enemy has held up, will be released unto you now.

Lord, I pray that your people will walk in divine favor in every area of their lives. I pray for the stability of their homes, their families and their finances. I pray that your angels of protection will go forth and be a hedge of protection for them on today. I declare soundness, healing and deliverance in their minds, their bodies, and their spirits. I thank you Father for your Son and for the sacrifice that he has made on our behalf. My prayer is that you cleanse us of all of our sins. Forgive us for everything that we have done that was not pleasing in your sight. Help us to continue on the path that you have laid for us. Do not allow us to be blinded by our own selfish pursuits. I pray that we learn and continue to walk in obedience to the vision that you have placed in our lives. I thank you Father for what you have done in our lives and I thank you for all that you are going to do. This is my prayer. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Psalm 42

To the Chief Musician. A Contemplation of the sons of Korah.

As the deer pants for the water brooks, so pants my soul for You, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When shall I come and appear before God? My tears have been my food day and night, while they continually say to me, “Where is your God?”

When I remember these things, I pour out my soul within me. For I used to go with the multitude; I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept a pilgrim feast. Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him for the help of His countenance.

O my God, my soul is cast down within me; Therefore I will remember You from the land of the Jordan, and from the heights of Hermon, from the Hill Mizar. Deep calls unto deep at the noise of Your waterfalls; all Your waves and billows have gone over me. The LORD will command His lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night His song shall be with me – a prayer to the God of my life.

I will say to God my Rock, “Why have You forgotten me? Why do I go mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?” As with a breaking of my bones, my enemies reproach me, while they say to me all day long, “Where is your God?”

Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; for I shall yet praise Him, the help of my countenance and my God.

This is the word of the Lord, that we shall praise Him in spirit and in truth. All the gates of heaven are open and awaiting our heart’s cry. Who is willing to cry out to me? Who is willing to cry out for me? Who is ready to receive? The windows of heaven are open and available to all that seek after God. Seek after His presence. Seek after His Peace. Seek after His Joy. Seek after His Love. He is willing to do exceedingly and abundantly above all that you may ask or think – but He cannot do anything without you. This is the time to Step Up and Step Out on God. Trust Him. Obey Him. Do not fear. He knows your beginning and He knows your ending. Believe God!

I believe God. His word is true.

I believe God and what he said he would do.

I believe God. He will always come through.

I will choose to believe.

I BELIEVE GOD!

Next Level
“Stepping Out of the Ordinary into the ExtraOrdinary”