How To Pray In The Midst Of Circumstances.

Post your general Christian forum discussions here.
wrpspdjr

How To Pray In The Midst Of Circumstances.

Post by wrpspdjr » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:15 pm

Hello Fellow Board Members I Was Talking To A Friend Of Mine Last Night For What Felt Like An Hour And She Was Expressing Some Concerns To Me And I Am Not Quite Sure How To Take This Situation To The Lord In Prayer. She Is A Sister In Christ Who I Love Like A Spiritual Mom She Means So Much To Me Through The Peaks And Valley's In My Life She Has Had My Best Interest At Heart And At Times I Struggled We Spent Many A Time In Prayer Can Anyone Point Me To Scripture To Read So I Can Be A Better Light To My Friend In Her Time Of Need. The Friend I Am Talking About Has Kept Me In Line When I Have Thought Of Stepping Out Of Line And Also Been Like A Guardian Angel To Me She Has Goin Out Of Her Way To Give Me A Ride To Different Places And Been A Wonderful Influence And God Send In My Life. :estr

Joyful

Re: How To Pray In The Midst Of Circumstances.

Post by Joyful » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:27 pm

Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ Isaiah 41:10

Cast your burden on the Lord [releasing the weight of it] and He will sustain you; He will never allow the [consistently] righteous to be moved (made to slip, fall, or fail). Psalm 55:22

Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully. 1 Peter 5:7