God Is El Shaddai

Upload your personal photos here.
!) Start a new topic.
2) Enter a title of your photo.
3) Upload the photo by attaching the image file to the message.
shalom-dodi

God Is El Shaddai

Post by shalom-dodi » Mon May 07, 2018 5:32 pm

Psalm 36-7.jpg
Psalm 36-7.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 3108 times
I was working on some couplets I got from a little book by Sylvia Gunter called Nuggets from Revealing The Treasures.
One of them was: He is everlasting. Isaiah 40:28
I am eternally safe. Philippians 1:6
He is everlasting. Isaiah 40:28 Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable.
Dodi Note: God is everlasting, eternal, forever. God created the earth and all else that exists. God does not get tired, and even better his UNDERSTANDING is unsearchable.
Think about it. God formed us in our mother’s womb. But even before that God ordained all the days of our life for us before even one of them came to be. We are enscribed on the very palm of His hand and kept as the apple of his eye. Do you think he cares about us? Intimately? Does he understand why we do the silly things we do? I believe he does. And that is why he loves us. When a small child is tired and cranky a good parent tends to the child’s true need. They do not discipline the child for being tired and cranky. (Well some parents do, but a wise loving parent would not). I beleive God is the same with our pecularities or even our tantrums. He knows what wounded us. He knows what areas of our heart, mind, soul, body need healing. So he acts vs reacts when we have a melt down or even make a very poor choice.
Formed us in the womb: Jer. 1:5a "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
All days ordained for me: Psalm 139:16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.
Engraved us in the palm of His hand: Isaiah 49:16
Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are continually before me.
Holds us as the “apple of his eye”. That phrase refers to being very close to someone and being so close you can see your reflection in the pupil of their eye. WoW! Right? God is really up close, personal and hence available to us.
Psalm 17:8 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Deuteronomy 32:10
"He found him in a desert land, And in the howling waste of a wilderness; He encircled him, He cared for him, He guarded him as the pupil of His eye.
And just because I love it: Psalm 36:7
How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! And the children of men take refuge in the shadow of Your wings.