Anger Share 3-30-19

Thursday night Bible study discussion archive. Feel free to view and comment on the studies posted here.
shadowlou
CR Member
CR Member

Anger Share 3-30-19

Post by shadowlou » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:11 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htAuLOcpB88

Guidelines:
1 Keep your sharing focused on your own thoughts, feelings, and actions.

2 There is NO cross talk. Cross talk is when two people engage in a dialogue during the meeting. Each person is free to express feelings without interruption.

3 We are here to support one another not “fix”. This keeps us focused on our own issues.

4 Anonymity and confidentiality are basic requirements. What’s shared in the group stays in the group. The only exception is when someone threatens to injure themselves or others.(Even though no one really knows anyone face-to-face here, this rule is very important. Nothing said in the meetings should EVER end up in the 'public' forums. These post will be deleted and the poster warned.)

5 Offensive language has no place in a Christ-centered recovery group.

6 After each question you will be given an opportunity to make a comment by giving the!. This will indicate you have a comment and when finished type done…..
Doing so helps the sharing go smoothly.

7 We ask that during share and step lesson meeting only one room be open at a time, and that there be no private chatting so we can all focus on what the Lord is doing among us.

8. Please do not pm me during the share time as I am trying to run the room and it makes it difficult to focus. I am not trying to ignore anyone by any means but I cannot do two things at once. If you have a question that a coach needs to answer, then look at the list of names and see which one is bold and that is a coach. For instance, Treasure.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Are we living in reality or still living in denial? It is so so easy to come up with excuses or to procastrate when we are living in denial. I know as that is the point where my life is. We have to come to terms and learn to let go and move on. Much easier to say than do, I know. But that is where the Lord comes in, trust him, open up to him, thank him.

So many trials we are given but have you ever look at a trial as a blessing? We do not know where this trial (blessing) may be taking us or what we are to learn from it. But we will. Sometimes it takes a long time to accept what is going on in our lives. We can keep living in the anger or sorrow or learn to move on. Unfortunately and truthful I have yet to move on. Sometimes it takes a long time to accept what is going on in our lives. We can keep living in the anger or sorrow or learn to move on.

This was a rather short thing that I wanted you to wrap your head around. I have some questions that I would like all of you think about and perhaps answer if you so choose to do so.

In your opinion what do you think denial means?

In your opinion are you still living in denial?

In your opinion what is a trial?

Did you ever think of a trial as a blessing before?

If so why?

Are you still facing a trial and wondering what the outcome is going to be?

Does this scare you or do you believe that the Lord will come through and help you
with this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Onhife66KTs
Jesus is the only way to God. Jesus said, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me” (John 14:6).

Scars show us where we have been, does not have to dictate where we are going!